Making holiday gifting easier than ever
The holiday season is almost here. Now's the time to visit Amazon’s Holiday Store to discover everything you need (and more) to ring in the season. Whether you’re decking the halls with festive décor, winning an ugly sweater contest, or just playing, “All I Want for Christmas is You”—Amazon has you covered, however you choose to celebrate.
We’re offering savings all season long, with new deals all day, every day, this holiday season. For added—and early—savings, customers can shop special deals and deep discounts on top products across fashion, toys and home starting today through Nov. 21 at amazon.com/holidaydeals. With Amazon’s continued commitment to low prices and savings throughout the season, on top of fast and free delivery options from just a few hours to one day, you can spend less time shopping and more time with the ones you love. Plus, customers can opt for even more convenience and have presents gift wrapped and sent directly to loved ones without hassle, or choose from a variety of festively-designed gift cards to Amazon, other retailers, restaurants, Audible, and more. You can even get a one-time $15 promotional credit when you purchase $50 or more in Amazon Gift cards (limited to first-time gift card customers).
To jump right into holiday shopping and support your favorite charitable organization at the same time, visit AmazonSmile. You’ll find the same Amazon experience, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the purchase price of eligible products to a charity of your choice. Thanks to our customers, Amazon has donated more than $140 million to charities through AmazonSmile.
Here’s a peek at what’s new this year and how we’re making holiday giving (and giving back) easier than ever.
Curated gift guides
Customers can browse our biggest-ever selection of curated gift guides from Fashion, Toys, Electronics, Home, Luxury Beauty, Active Lifestyle, and more. Each Amazon gift guide features a variety of the newest and most popular products for kids from one to ninety-two. And, select toys, electronics, books, Amazon Devices and more will be available to shop in person at Amazon Books and Amazon 4-Star locations. Find a store near you at amazon.com/stores.
Fashion Gift Guide
This year’s Fashion Gift Guide is the most stylish yet, with covetable presents for everyone on your list. The guide highlights must-have gifts to give (and to get), including glittering earrings and super-soft sweaters for her; rugged boots and flannel essentials for him; festive pajamas for the whole family; and magical wonders for little ones—like fuzzy Cubcoats and Disney favorites. Our editors curated the ultimate list of our Top 100-ish gifts, including the latest from adidas, Levi’s, Carhartt, Champion, and more, and exclusive new styles from Amazon brands like Daily Ritual, Goodthreads, and Amazon Essentials. We’re also excited to highlight hand-picked gifts from Something Navy’s Arielle Charnas, Pink Peonies’ Rachel Parcell, and Refinery29. And for the first year ever, Amazon produced a holiday look book, “Holiday Together,” which arrives in homes next week and features trending influencers Louise Roe, Ayana Iman Gibbs and Tylynn Nguyen, and their respective families in all of our favorite holiday looks, including weekend getaway essentials, festive party attire, and cozy holiday morning must-haves.
Holiday Toy List
With the Holiday Toy List, you have access to more than 26,000 toys that are new or exclusive this holiday season, with a selection of our favorites. This is our biggest toy list yet, with over 1,700 top products from brands like L.O.L. Surprise!, LEGO, Hasbro Gaming, Hot Wheels and Melissa & Doug. Fans of all ages will find the hottest products of their favorite characters from Star Wars, Frozen 2 and Paw Patrol. Toys available exclusively on Amazon include L.O.L. Surprise! Winter Disco Bigger Surprise, FurReal Plum, Fisher-Price Wonder Makers Starter Kit, Ravensburger Minecraft, and so much more. To get into the holiday spirit, Prime members can watch their favorite B.B.s in the new Amazon Kids Original L.O.L. Surprise! Winter Disco Special, available exclusively on Prime Video, starting today. Finally, get crafty with cardboard – check out amazon.com/boxcostumes and help the kiddos in your life make a wearable polar bear, dinosaur and more costumes with Amazon boxes and a few household items!
Electronics Gift Guide
The Electronics Gift Guide features more than 1,000 of this holiday season’s most sought-after tech products to help you find the perfect gift for everyone in your life, from the passionate photographer to the gadget geek. Discover the hottest tech from brands such as Apple, Bose, Samsung, Sony, and HP along with the latest Echo, Kindle and Fire TV devices. You can filter products by category or shop from 12 interest areas, including Under $100 featuring the Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth® Speaker, Gaming featuring the Nintendo Switch, and New & Noteworthy featuring new products and curated tech from emerging brands with Amazon Launchpad. While shopping the Electronics Gift Guide, you can also view deals, live product demonstrations, and more.
The Home Gift Guide
The Home Holiday Guide brings together more than 4,000 thoughtfully-curated items—from holiday décor to the perfect stocking stuffers, cookware to sofas, bedding essentials to espresso makers, and more. Shop exclusive collections found only on Amazon like Rivet and Stone & Beam or discover the perfect gifts for everyone on your list from more than 11 curated themes like Top 100 Home Gifts, Kitchen Gadgets, Smart Home, Stocking Stuffers, Gift Wrapping Essentials, Pets, Amazon Handmade Gifts from local artisans, and more. Additionally, new this year browse five curated pages of holiday prep essentials to help ease the stress of hosting, entertaining, and decorating for the holidays. Shop influencer-inspired picks from Martha Stewart, Chef Dominique Ansel, and Refinery 29.
Mariah’s Must Haves
New this year, Amazon teamed-up with award-winning singer & songwriter Mariah Carey to give fans a sneak peek into how she celebrates the holidays. Customers can now explore Mariah’s Must Haves, a guide filled with items Mariah personally uses, as well as gifts and finds uniquely inspiring during the holidays—from a karaoke machine to the perfect wine glass. Mariah’s hand selected gifts are curated from dozens of brands across Amazon, including new and upcoming selection from Amazon Launchpad. Mariah’s Must Haves celebrates the 25th anniversary of her Christmas classic, “All I Want for Christmas is You,” the most streamed holiday single in the US on Amazon Music in 2017 and 2018.
Books: One size fits all
Later in the month, the Amazon Books Editorial Team will unveil the Best Books of the Year, a great place to discover books for everyone on your list. The annual list features the Top 20 books of the year, as well as the top picks across various categories, including literary fiction, mystery and thriller, biography, cookbooks, children's and young adult. There's also a books gift guide to help you do your holiday shopping and Celebrity Picks to get you excited to give the gift of reading this season. Or start shopping immediately from Amazon’s Best Books of the Month lists, or visit any Amazon Books or Amazon 4-star location to pick up your favorites.
Give back and deliver smiles
You can support your favorite charitable organization when you shop—just start at smile.amazon.com, and shop Amazon’s wide selection of deals and low price items, receive fast and free delivery options, and more, with the added bonus of Amazon donating a portion of the purchase price of eligible products to a charity of your choice. Thanks to our customers, Amazon has donated more than $140 million to charities through AmazonSmile.
Charity Lists—which launched last holiday season—gives charitable organizations an easy way to create lists of needed products while providing customers a convenient way to donate items directly to these charities. Customers can shop thousands of Charity Lists, with new charities joining all the time.
Ultra-fast and free grocery
Now Prime members get free and fast grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market. Selection includes a variety of products for all your holiday needs from meat to, seafood, produce, snacks, and household essentials, with options for fast one- and two-hour delivery windows. Prime members who live in one of the more than 2,000 cities and towns where grocery delivery is available can request an invitation to shop Amazon Fresh or Whole Foods Market delivery. Learn more.
Prime Free One-Day
Forgot someone on your list? Don’t sweat it. Prime members coast-to-coast in the U.S. can shop more than 10 million items with Prime Free One-Day Delivery, including millions of gifts and almost anything else you need to enjoy the holidays—with no minimum purchase amount—delivered to your door, garage or even your car—the very next day. In addition to One-Day Delivery on top toys, electronics, décor, and more, members in 46 metros have access to millions of items with Prime Free Same-Day Delivery.
Save the surprise with Amazon delivery
Shopping for a member of your household and don’t want to spoil the surprise? Amazon Day can help. Rather than receiving each order individually, you can have all your orders arrive together on the day of your choice, making it easy to save gifting surprises for friends, family, and roommates. Amazon Day not only makes receiving orders more predictable, it groups multiple purchases together in fewer boxes whenever possible. Amazon Day is free to Prime members and available on most items that are eligible for Prime Free Two-Day shipping and are shipped by Amazon. Learn more and select your personalized delivery day at checkout.
Still worried about loved ones finding their presents before the holidays? With Key by Amazon, members can choose to have packages delivered inside their home, car or garage to keep them away from the elements or hidden from snooping family members. The service is free and easy—once you have the Amazon Key app set-up, simply choose Key delivery on Amazon.com. You’ll get notified when a package is en route, when the diver is nearly there and once the delivery is complete.
Amazon Hub is another option that helps save the surprise or lighten the load when traveling. Tens of millions of products can be easily and conveniently delivered to 900 cities and towns across the country via Amazon Hub Locker or Amazon Hub Locker+. Locker is a secure, self-service kiosk, and Locker+ is a secure, staffed pickup and return location. Customers looking to pick up their package and shop in-store, can ship their order to an Amazon Hub Counter location at store partners like Rite Aid or GNC. Hub provides access to items when you need them—from Same-Day to Standard Shipping—at no additional cost. Find a Hub location near you.
Support Small Businesses
More than half of the items sold in Amazon’s stores worldwide are from small and medium-sized businesses—and last holiday season was the best-ever for these sellers. This holiday season, you can support small businesses by casting your vote in the first-ever Small Business Spotlight Awards. Voting closes on November 8.
Support small businesses throughout the year, by shopping more than 2.5 million products from nearly 30,000 U.S. small and medium-sized businesses.
Amazon continues to make customers’ lives easier with even more ways to shop this season, whether online, from the free Amazon App or by asking Alexa. Spanish speakers can browse Amazon.com/Español and—new for this holiday season—shop via Alexa using Spanish language or multi-lingual mode on supported Echo and Alexa Built-in Devices.
All customers can “Watch a Deal” to receive notifications on their mobile device when deals are about to go live—that way, you’ll never miss a deal. Alexa makes it easy to find the top deals every day, simply ask, “Alexa, what are my deals?” Plus, Prime members can take advantage of Prime Early Access and receive 30-minute early access on thousands of Lightning Deals this holiday season, including deals starting today.
Celebrate the holidays with Prime VideoCustomers can celebrate the holidays all season long with the Prime Video Holiday Collection and catch up on movies the whole family will enjoy. This collection highlights many movies included with Prime such as the signature holiday classic It’s A Wonderful Life, along with new favorites such as Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas Is You, The Snowy Day and Pete the Cat: A Groovy New Year. Prime Video also has countless holiday movies for rent or purchase including Elf, Home Alone, Love Actually, and Polar Express. Prime members can also subscribe to premium and specialty channels and watch even more holiday favorites.
Prime members can also rent newly released Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 for just $2.99, available through November 7. Prime members save 40% or more on popular movie rentals, with new deals going live every Friday. Learn more.
Alexa, make the holidays easier
From simply saying, “Alexa, turn on the Christmas tree,” to setting a timer for your holiday feast, Alexa can make the holidays more delightful. Start your holiday planning with Alexa by asking her to add items to your shopping list. Once you find the perfect gift, ask Alexa to remind you to order it. Be sure to keep an eye on big holiday deal days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday to get amazing deals. Then, to track your holiday orders with Alexa, just ask, “Alexa, where’s my stuff?”
New this holiday season, customers can even ask Alexa to change the topic when holiday gatherings get stressful. Just say, “Alexa, change the subject,” and she will provide a family-friendly topic to quell any disagreements at the dinner table. Plus, this year, get ready for holiday gatherings and watch episodes of Food Network TV shows on your Echo Show. And, Food Network Kitchen subscribers can take a live or on demand holiday cooking class with Food Network chefs like Bobby Flay—just say “Alexa, show me cooking classes from Bobby Flay” to get started. Customers can also ask Alexa to suggest games to keep guests entertained, recipes that will satisfy your holiday guests, and much more.
As always, Amazon Music is the source for hundreds of holiday playlists, including “Holiday Lights,” “Christmas by the Fireplace,” and activity-based playlists including “Music for Wrapping Gifts,” and “Music for Baking Christmas Cookies.” And of course, the “Holiday Favorites” station on Amazon Music is consistently #1 during the holidays. To get the party started, simply ask “Alexa, play holiday music,” in the Amazon Music mobile app for iOS and Android, and on all Alexa-enabled devices.
Early deals, deep discounts, and more
To jump start the holiday season, we’ll kick off November with special, early holiday deals starting today through Nov. 21 including savings on seasonal styles from Amazon Fashion (Nov. 1-3), followed by a weekend of deals on buzz-worthy toys (Nov. 8-10), and then festive holiday home prep (Nov. 15-17), in addition to new deals all day, every day, throughout the holiday season. Plus customers can look forward to even more ways to save with deep discounts during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Just visit amazon.com/holidaydeals to learn more.
Customers can find early deals and savings throughout the month of November, including:
- Save on fall favorites for the family from Amazon Brands, including Amazon Essentials, Goodthreads, and Daily Ritual
- Save up to 40% on select must have fashion products from Rebecca Taylor, Hugo Boss, and more
- Save up to 40% on coats from Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, and more
- Save up to 70% on top watch brands, including 50% off Fossil watches
- Save 55% on Dearfoams slippers
- Save up to 40% on Lucky Brand clothing and footwear
- Save up to 50% on Carhartt men's workwear
- Save up to 40% on women’s party dresses from Dress the Population, Adrianna Papell, and more
- Save up to 30% on Cole Haan men's and women's footwear
- Save up to 20% on Sperry footwear
- Save up to 20% on Hush Puppies footwear
- Save 30% on Tommy John underwear
- Save up to 30% on Burt’s Bees Family Jammies
- Save up to 30% on The Children's Place clothing
- Save up to 30% on Marvel books, clothing, toys and more
Toys & games
- Save up to 30% on holiday toy favorites, including Nerf, Baby Alive and Hasbro Games
- Save up to 30% on your favorite Funko Pops
- Save up to 30% on dolls and plush, including Hairdorables, Cry Babies and Hatchimals
- Save up to 30% on puzzles and family games from Ravensburger
- Save up to 30% on Marvel toys, apparel, bedding and more
- Save up to 30% on arts and crafts from Crayola
- Save up to 30% on home storage and organization from AmazonBasics and Ravenna Home
- Save up to 30% on home décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam
- Save up to 30% on select Classic Brands mattresses and furniture
- Save up to 30% on select Christopher Knight furniture
- Save up to 30% on select Leesa mattresses
- Save 15% or more on select dining, office and bedroom furniture
- Save on Cricut cutting machines
- Save up to 20% on LG Stick Vacs
- Save up to 30% on De’Longhi heaters and coffee machines
- Save 30% on InstantPot pressure cookers
- Save up to 30% on Thanksgiving dinner tools from Hamilton Beach
- Fire TV Edition Smart TVs starting at just $114.99
- Save on select Samsung, TCL and Sony TVs
- Save on headphones from top brands
- Save on select LG products
- Save big on Arris routers and modems
- Save up to 30% on Netgear products
- Save on Samsung monitors, PCs and tablets
- Save on SanDisk and WD SSDs
- Save on Garmin Instinct, Instinct Tac, Fēnix 5 and Quatix5
- Save big on select Canon and Panasonic camera products
- Save on select Sharpie and Paper Mate pens
- Save on select HP printers, including $50 off the HP Tango Printer
- Save up to 40% on Brother printers
Smart home & home improvement
- Save up to 30% on select Blueair Air Purifiers
- Save $80 on a SimpliSafe Wireless Home Security System
- Save up to 40% on the Ecovacs N79W+ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Save up to 29% on the D4, D6 and D7 Neato robotic vacuums
- Save on select TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- Save up to 20% on Moen kitchen and bathroom products
- Save up to 35% on the Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub
- Save $60 on the Firstbuild Sonic Opal Ice Maker
- Save 20% on select Daewoo Top Mount Refrigerators
- Save up to 30% on Avalon Water Coolers
- Save 15% on the NewAir 120 can Beverage Center
- Save on Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Jack-In-The-Box Musical Baby Toy
- Save on Lamaze Disney/Pixar Toy Story Jessie Stroller Toy
- Save on Playgro Stella Unicorn Toy
- Save on Lamaze Disney/Pixar Jack Jack Stroller Toy
Beauty, health & personal care
- Get 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service at its best price of the year - 50% off all November long
- Save up to 35% on household essentials
- Save up to 30% on baby essentials
- Save up to 30% on shave and hair care products from top brands
- Save on the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Electric, Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Save on Nanette Lepore Eau-De-Parfum Spray
- Save on English Laundry Cambridge Knight Eau De Parfum
Lawn & garden
- Save 30% on Cuisinart grills and accessories
- Save up to 30% on holiday inflatables from Gemmy
- More than 15% off select SaluSpa and Bestway inflatable hot tubs
- Save up to 15% on Oakland Living firepits, outdoor furniture, dining sets, umbrellas, and more
- Save up to 25% on a Generac pressure washer and select portable inverter generators
- Save 10% on select outdoor patio furniture sets by Oakville Outdoor
Sports & outdoors
- Save up to 25% on Schwinn fitness equipment
- Save 20% on Blackhawk tactical hunting accessories
- Save 15% on Primos archery hunting accessories
- Save up to 20% on Kershaw knives
- Save $99 on the Fat Cat Original 3-in-1 7-Foot Pockey Game Table
- Save $5 on TaylorMade TP5x Golf Balls
- Purchase 2-Dozen Callaway Chromesoft Golf Balls for $70
- Save 30% on select Stanley products
- Get a $15 promotional credit when you purchase $50 or more in Amazon Gift Cards. Limited to first-time gift card customers.
- Amazon Cash: Get a $5 Amazon credit when you add $20. Limited to first-time Amazon Cash customers.
- Amazon Prime Credit Cards: Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Cardmembers and Amazon Prime Store Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership will receive 15% back on Electronics bestsellers on Amazon.com from 11/1 to 12/22.
- Prime members can rent newly-released Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 for just $2.99, available through November 7.
- Prime members save 40% or more on popular movie rentals, with new deals going live every Friday. Visit amazon.com/pmd to learn more.
- Woot! offers daily deals on customers’ favorite brands and free shipping for Prime members; this month, customers can kick-start their holiday savings with up to 55% off Saucony shoes and 38% off a Ninja Blender Duo.
- For a limited time, new members save 53% on the first 3 months of an Audible membership at $6.95 a month; additional offers to be announced through the holiday season.