Earlier this year we introduced re:MARS, a new AI event for Machine learning, Automation, Robotics and Space where business and technical leaders will come together to learn, experience, and share how these fields will shape the future.
Since then, we’ve been hard at work curating a unique and memorable experience for attendees. We’re excited to announce that registration for the event, taking place June 4-7, 2019 at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, is now open. We’ve also shared additional details about the event experience on our re:MARS website, including agenda, featured speakers and keynotes, technical showcases, breakout sessions, and more.
Whether it's attending any of the more than 100 sessions including keynotes, innovation spotlights, deep dives, and interactive workshops, experiencing the Blue Origin New Shepard crew capsule, or witnessing cutting-edge robotics demos, attendees can expect three and a half days filled with breakthrough technologies, education, networking – and fun.
Amazon leaders including Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO, Jeff Wilke, CEO Worldwide Consumer, and Dave Limp, SVP, Amazon Devices and Services, will provide their perspective on Amazon’s AI heritage and our continued investment in innovation, including the practical applications of AI behind Alexa, AWS services, Amazon Go, Prime Air drones, Amazon Robotics, and more.
Thought leaders across academia and industry will also share the latest research advancements, industry innovations, and their perspective on how these areas will evolve.
Featured speakers include:
- Colin Angle, chairman, CEO and founder of iRobot
- Kate Darling, researcher, MIT Media Lab, and affiliate at the Harvard Berkman Center
- Robert Downey Jr., actor and producer
- Aicha Evans, CEO, Zoox
- Ken Goldberg, UC Berkeley engineering professor and Chief Scientist of Ambidextrous Robotics
- Daphne Koller, founder, Insitro, Rajeev Motwani Professor in the computer science department at Stanford University
- Andrew Lo, the Charles E. and Susan T. Harris Professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management and director of the MIT Laboratory for Financial Engineering
- Andrew Ng, founder and CEO of Landing AI and deeplearning.ai, general partner at AI Fund, co-founder of Coursera, adjunct professor at Stanford University's computer science department
- Naveen Rao, CVP and GM of the AI products group, Intel
- Tom Soderstrom, IT CTO at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Patrick Zeitouni, head of advanced development program, Blue Origin
This is just a small slice of what we have in store. Registration opens on Thursday, March 28 at 6am PDT. Attendee passes include access to keynotes and sessions, daily networking, an incredible event party, tech showcases and event hubs featuring robotics and automation demos, and more. Passes are available for $1,999.
Space will be limited so register today.
Featured sponsors for re:MARS include Accenture, Intel, and iRobot. Interested sponsors can contact us.
Oh… and astronauts still attend for free.