Amazon re:MARS 2020 registration now open
Update: We have been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and after much consideration, we have made the decision to cancel re:MARS 2020. Our top priority is the well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and event attendees. Over the course of the coming weeks, we will explore other ways to engage the community. To stay up to date on the latest, sign up for re:MARS updates and follow us on Twitter at @AmazonreMARS. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon re:MARS brings leaders and builders across industries together for immersive sessions with Amazon leaders and guest speakers, including visionary talks, interactive workshops, technical deep dives, roundtables, hands-on demos, networking events, and more. It combines the latest in forward-looking science with the practical applications changing organizations today.
- Jeff Bezos, founder & CEO of Amazon
- Jeff Wilke, CEO, worldwide consumer, Amazon
- Dr. Cynthia Breazeal, professor of media arts and sciences, head of personal robots group, MIT
- Dr. Kate Darling, leading expert in social robotics and MIT Media Lab research specialist
- Dr. Bethany Ehlmann, professor of planetary science, Caltech, research scientist at Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Dr. Ayanna Howard, roboticist and chair, School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Tech
- Dr. Maja Matarić, chaired and distinguished professor, computer science, neuroscience, and pediatrics, USC
- Dr. Sara Seager, planetary scientist and astrophysicist, MIT
- Boyan Slat, CEO and founder of The Ocean Cleanup
- Dr. Eric Topol, executive vice president, Scripps Research, founder and director, Scripps Research Translational Institute
- Jon Favreau, director, producer, writer, and actor, with Ben Grossman, CEO, Magnopus, and mixed reality director
Choose from more than 100 main event sessions and activities featuring visionaries working on the future, organizations applying these technologies today, and peeks behind the curtain at Amazon’s own implementations. See new exhibits and interact with even more peers and experts than last year.
Leaders, thinkers, and technical advisors should attend to hear from leaders at Amazon and other organizations on how they are using AI to innovate every day. Connect with peers, thought leaders, and scientists on the cutting edge of the future. Attend sessions and tracks designed to equip both leaders and technical builders with useful information about machine learning, automation, robotics, and space.
Focus on cutting edge machine learning concepts and applications to get vital and timely decisions for your business.
Automation and Voice
Learn how to leverage machine learning, intelligently infuse business logic, and optimize processes to improve customer experience and organizational productivity.
Hear about advancements in robotics, their impact in industrial environments, and how robots can improve the safety of workplaces and the planet while making life better for everyone.
The first human to walk on Mars is alive somewhere today. Come hear the stories from the people that are solving problems that aren't tethered to Earth.
Developers, engineers, and technical advisors should register in advance and arrive early for deep dive technical content with Amazon product leaders. This Developer Day, included in the conference pass, encompasses technical tracks aligned with Amazon technology offerings, including a technical keynote and a series of topical deep dives in each track. Developer Day tracks include AWS Machine Learning, AWS RoboMaker, Alexa Skills, and Alexa for Device Makers.
All systems go? Learn more and register for re:MARS 2020. Academics and students registering with an .edu email address can use discount code "ACAD20REMARS"
Amazon re:MARS attendees may be searching for partners with capabilities in Machine Learning, Automation, Robotics, and Space. The re:MARS sponsorship program gives sponsors access to an experiential Tech Showcase to highlight their areas of expertise for attendees. Select sponsors may also offer executive thought leadership in sponsor-led breakout sessions. To learn more about this program and view all of the available options, view the sponsorship prospectus. Questions? Email our team for more information.